Vision, Mission, and Objectives of Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine Study Program Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universitas Syiah Kuala
“The Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine Study Program’s vision is to become a study program that excels in implementing the three pillars of higher education (Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi) in veterinary science based on technology innovation to produce competitive human resources internationally by 2030.”
- Organizing higher education and quality services in veterinary medical education that is recognized nationally and internationally;
- Conducting innovative and applicable research and supporting the development of science in veterinary technology;
- Perform community service based on research results application in veterinary technology.
- Implementing the three pillars of higher education at the international level in veterinary technology in a sustainable manner.
- Produce graduates who excel in the field of veterinary technology who have international competitiveness;
- To produce graduates who are able to conduct research and studies in veterinary technology;
- Produce graduates who are able to apply veterinary technology to the community.