Vision, Mission, and Objectives of Professional Program of Veterinary Medicine Study Program, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universitas Syiah Kuala
“Professional Program of Veterinary Medicine (PPVM) vision to become an independent and excellent Veterinary Professional Education Program to produce professional veterinarians with a technopreneurship perspective in the field of veterinary medicine and international competitiveness by 2030.”
- Organizing Professional Program of Veterinary Medicine education with the support of quality and complete facilities to produce human resources with veterinary medical expertise by national and international competitiveness;
- Organizing veterinary medical professional learning that develops itself according to science and technology effectively through life skills and up-to-date science;
- Perform research to support skill improvement and develop veterinary medical technology to solve various challenges in animal and reproduction health, zoonotic diseases, wildlife diseases and conservation medicine, animal products, and veterinary medicine;
- Perform community service to apply veterinary medical knowledge and expertise and support local and national development;
- Build and develop collaboration with various domestic and foreign institutions to improve the competence of graduates that can compete at national and international levels.
- Produce Veterinarians graduates who are able to compete, experts in veterinary research and animal health, and capable of providing optimal animal health services to the veterinary community;
- Produce Veterinarians who are aware of ethical veterinary, have high intellectual and academic standards, and then use veterinary service to further society’s welfare;
- Produce veterinarians who have skilled, competent, creative, and innovative in veterinary services;
- Produce veterinarians who are competitive at the national and international levels;
- Produce veterinarians capable of adapting to the environment and responding to the demands of the veterinary community;
- Produce veterinarians who have the ability to access and utilize information, quality, and reliability in utilizing knowledge and technology in their fields that can compete globally;
- Produce veterinarians capable of developing themselves in veterinary science to maintain and improve animal health and animal welfare.