Vision, Mission, and Objectives of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universitas Syiah Kuala
“The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine’s vision is to become an innovative, independent, and leading in implementing the three pillars of higher education (Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi) with reliable human resources in developing and implementing veterinary technology at the international level by 2030.”
- Organizing higher education and quality services in veterinary medical education that is recognized nationally and internationally.
- Conducting innovative and novel research following user demands for the development of veterinary technology, especially animal health and reproduction, zoonotic disease control, quality improvement of products of animal origin, and veterinary medicine.
- Perform synergistic service in solving community challenges in the scope of animal health and reproduction as well as product safety as well as prevention of zoonoses through the application of veterinary technology.
- Perform education and research cooperation to develop sustainable veterinary technology engineering by building and strengthening national and international networks.
- Produce graduates with a noble character, creative, collaborative spirit, competent in the veterinary field, and able to compete at national and international levels.
- Generate product research that meets the community’s needs and can be published in scientific media with an international reputation.
- To be an excellent partner for community development at the local, national, and global levels in the veterinary sector.
- Become a center partnership and expertise referral in veterinary technology in the scope of animal health and reproduction with international standards that can support the independence of Syiah Kuala University for the development of human resources and the implementation of the three pillars of higher education.